TND Drilling have our own bore hole camera that we use to inspect our own wells and contract out our services to other drilling companies.
Laval r-cam 1000 downhole camera
The Laval R-Cam 1000 downhole camera is a completely portable, self-contained video inspection system that can inspect boreholes up to 300 metres deep and 50cm in diameter.
The R-Cam 1000 system combines all the features of a full, professional system with breakthrough affordability. Developed as a cost-effective system for the smaller operator, it delivers real-time inspection footage on-site. Using the R-Cam 1000 allows operators to offer an enhanced and quality service by giving clients the opportunity to view well conditions and approve completed works.
This lightweight, smaller size, professional grade camera comes with its own trolley and features include down and side viewing capability, an on-screen depth counter, liquid crystal display, DVD recorder, 12V DC power supply and a portable battery.
The laval r-cam 1000 borehole inspection camera is ideal for;
- Periodic inspections to determine existing well conditions and perform preventative maintenance
- After service inspections to verify cleaning, repairs, track well conditions and ensure compliance
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Ground water monitoring to determine quality, mineral conditions, geological strata etc.
- Locating and retrieving lost tools
- New construction inspection to display the quality of work and offer customer assurance
- Dual wide angle colour camera, side and downview
- Digital on screen depth counter
- 7” Colour LCD mounted monitor
- 18 Super bright Water Clear LED Downview lights
- 32 Super Bright Water Clear LED Sideview camera
- Powered reel with adjustable speed
- 1000ft Kevlar Reinforced cable (340 Kilogram Breaking Strength Cable)
- Slip ring technology 360’ dual rotation (on a side facing camera)
- 12v Portable DVD
- 2 wheeled trolley for ultimate mobility
- Portable 12v battery and charger (min 4 hr run time)
- Crush proof durable & portable control case
- 3m surplus cable (reel to control case) to allow use inside vehicle during survey
- 36” extendable boom for positioning over borehole
- Camera Centring bands
- LCD battery Voltage monitor
Below you can see some pictures which have been taken from the camera’s video survey, both side view and down view.